- Born in Russia, 40 km from Finnish border
- Studied advertising and design in St.-Petersburg
- 2009 moved to Basel, Switzerland
- Studied fine art and design in Basel School of Design
- Speak English, German & Russian
- Capturing moments since 2008
I am proud to be chosen as a preffered vendor of wedding blogs from all over the world.
1. What does it mean, fine art photography?
Fine art wedding photography for me is way of shooting a wedding with keeping an eye on every beautiful moment I see and capturing every little detail as an artist.
2. We want candid shots, we don't like to pose too much.. Who we get a wedding reportage?
Of course you will! My style is definitely not only about beautifully standing bride and groom, but naturally laughing, kissing, crying, dancing.
I will capture every touching or funny moment of your wedding day. Reception and party time are one of my favorite parts!
3. Where are you based? Are you ready to travel?
I live in Switzerland. But my weddings are taking place all over the world. Travel is more than welcome!
4. We have three days wedding, with rehearsal dinner and brunch on the other day.
That's wonderful. We'll discuss all the details and I'd be more than happy to prepare an individual package for you.
5. What is your favorite part of the wedding?
Every wedding celebration is unique. But in general, it's about bride's preparing time. It can be really fun with all the bridesmaids, laughing and drinking champagne, or it can be a private and intimate: bridal boudoir shoot is a tender and sensual moment. I also love the dancing part - as the stress is over, it's time to have fun!
6. What equipment do you use?
I shoot with Sony a7r and Sony a7ii with wonderful manual Zeiss and rokkor lenses.
7. What languages do you speak?
I speak English, German and Russian.
8. How to book a date?
I ask my couples-to-be to sign a contract and to pay a retainer 25%. After that, the date is securely booked.
If you have more questions, feel free to visit my contact page and ask me whatever you want!